1.06.2010

goals for 2010



my kitchen door. ^

the following are my goals for 2010:

1. stop hitting the snooze button on my alarm.
2. get out and do more things that make me happy.
3. try my best to complain less.
4. smile more.
5. finish the books accumulating in my “to read” pile.
6. i will enjoy life more.
7. i will get organized.
8. eat healthier.
9. buy a vintage schwinn, and bike ride regularly.
10. learn how to speak some basic french & Italian.
11. start painting & drawing again.
12. finish spare room/office.
13. SAVE! SAVE! SAVE!
14. learn to sew.
15. travel to places i’ve never been.
16. take more pictures [experiment more].
17. start writing again.
18. get my puppy!
19. finish what i start.
20. find something completely unique or completely forgotten & use it as inspiration.
21. stop staring at my feet when i walk.
22. go see more local bands & concerts.
23. have an amazing/creative 28th birthday. [maybe rent out a skating rink?]
24. make the shelving in my bedroom closet functional.
25. buy a pair of TOMS shoes.
26. go outside of my comfort zone more.
27. STOP PROCRASTINATING.
28. keep making to-do lists.
29. embrace old traditions and have a blast creating new ones.
30. try every creative medium i possibly can.
31. tell people i love that i love them, more often.
32. stop worrying and being so anxious about the unknown. the adventure is in the spontaneity.
33. recycle and donate as much as possible.
34. randomly send little gifts/cards to my favorite people.
35. laugh at least once a day. [this is absolutely crucial].


Happy New Year lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment