1.26.2010

a little game

i've just now decided that from time to time i'm going to play a little game called "In My Purse". i think it will be interesting to see what will be the constants in my bags.

here we go...

In My Purse: Work Edition

- beanie
- gloves
- packet of tissues
- mini [cute little pirate] first aid kit
- orbit mist: watermelon springs
- wallet
- eyeglasses; in case
- georg jensen pocket pill case
- dayquil: cold & flu liqui caps
- mini aveeno moisturizer spf 30
- purell hand sanitizer
- lighter
- pen; taken from a bar
- sharpie: twin tip
- skin marking pen from a tattoo shop
- labello: classic lip balm [i love].
- hair tie
- house keys
- car key; with mini starbucks card
- marlboro menthol ultra lights
- nutella & GO! pack

not sure where my sunglasses & ipod got to, but those two are normally in my bag... as opposed to the ciggies which are a rarity [i've been extra stressed as of late].

<3
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment