3.28.2010

listography sunday

"LIST YOUR FAVORITE SONGS FROM THE 90's" [my list for favorite 90's songs was way too long, so here's the "short" version]:

third eye blind - semi-charmed life
oasis - wonderwall
dave matthews band - crash into me
matchbox twenty - push
nirvana - smells like teen spirit
red hot chili peppers - under the bridge
bush - comedown
u2 - one
alanis morissette - you oughta know
no doubt - don't speak
counting crows - round here
bel biv devoe - poison
boyz II men - motown philly
sir-mix-a-lot - baby got back
lost boyz - renee
jodeci - come & talk to me
tlc - creep
smashing pumpkins - today
the fugees - killing me softly
tupac & dr. dre - california love
snoop dog & dr. dre - gin & juice
soul asylum - runaway train
extreme - more than words
blind melon - no rain
the verve - bittersweet symphany
sound garden - black hole sun
foo fighters - hero
radiohead - karma police
sublime - what i got
del amitri - roll to me
incubus - stellar
aaliyah - back & forth
usher - you make me wanna
swv - weak

No comments:

Post a Comment